Kevan Nitzberg's Photoshop Lesson - High School

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 10:35:25 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Kevan Nitzberg just sent me this excellent lesson plan for Photoshop Digital
Manipulation. You will really like his Rubric.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/kevan-photoshop.pdf
This will help you in designing your own rubrics for Photoshop.
Let me know if you find this helpful and I will link it up for the world.

You can see how Kevan may fit this in his Computer Arts Program:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/kevan.htm

Hopefully Kevan will be able to send me just a few images... He did send me
his PowerPoint - but there was a glitch and my machine won't open
it.....drats. I don't leave PowerPoint out there for the world anyways...I
know how hard you folks work on them. I only share them for a short time as
a perk for list members.

For those interested in some possibilities - check out Sarah Wegenast's
posters:
http://www.esu9.org/~swegenas/midart/GraphicsClass/PScollage_gallery/index.htm
Aurora Middle School

Judy Decker - Ohio