Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Kevan Nitzberg's Photoshop Lesson - High School

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 10:35:25 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Kevan Nitzberg just sent me this excellent lesson plan for Photoshop Digital
Manipulation. You will really like his Rubric.
This will help you in designing your own rubrics for Photoshop.
Let me know if you find this helpful and I will link it up for the world.

You can see how Kevan may fit this in his Computer Arts Program:

Hopefully Kevan will be able to send me just a few images... He did send me
his PowerPoint - but there was a glitch and my machine won't open
it.....drats. I don't leave PowerPoint out there for the world anyways...I
know how hard you folks work on them. I only share them for a short time as
a perk for list members.

For those interested in some possibilities - check out Sarah Wegenast's
Aurora Middle School

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources