Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

For Randy Menninghaus - Your lessons on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 09:00:07 PDT

Greetings Randy,

I am not surprised that your server bounced my
personal email to you....Happens all the time. Here is
an edited version of what I sent.

>> Still zero feedback on what you shared last
summer....and zero lessons shared in return.... I
still have plans to put some of it back online. I will
post when added. I value your time....but am trying to
value my time more (grin).

Hope you are having a wonderful summer.

Blessings coming your way,

Judy Decker