Elementary Architecture lesson idea added - share more

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 20:09:40 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Marianne Galyk has sent in some elementary paintings for the Architecture
theme page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/architecture.htm
Continue to share images and ideas. Marianne's lesson is a good one to
introduce Hundertwasser. I added a link to him and to Linda Woods' Dream
House Drawing - for you to write up a complete lesson.

Hopefully - by the end of next year - this page will be full of lesson ideas
for all grade levels.
I will add more links to lessons that are on IAD, too.

Send in one image and a brief description. OK to send in more images and I
see if I can use them all.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/