Re: BIG request for curriculum

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 11:28:10 PDT

Hi All, and Julie,

This is an awful big request for someone to ask you to just "pop out, over" your Summer vacation !! An entire HS Art curriculum !!!!!!!!!
We get paid (workshop day pay) during the Summer, when curriculum has to be revised. If you absolutely can't be paid, at least get them to pay for any postage or extra books you will need to accomplish this large task.
Just a thought,
Christine Besack :)

Here are a few websites found through Google that should help !
Kenai Peninsula Borough School District
Soldotna, AK
http://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/Curriculum/Art/default.htm

Minnesota Perpich Center for Arts Education
http://www.pcae.k12.mn.us/rac/facs.html

New Canaan Public Schools , Connecticut
http://www.newcanaan.k12.ct.us/curriculum/art/index.htm

Deer Valley Unified School District , Arizona
http://artswork.asu.edu/arts/teachers/curriculum/visarts2.htm

USD 266, Maize, Kansas
http://www.usd266.com/depart/curriculum/teachers/finearts/indexfinearts.html