Leslie - Some HS Curriculum Help

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 11:17:29 PDT

Greetings Leslie,

Julie came through for you.... Here are two links she
received from her post.

Wichita Falls Independent School District site for
Rider High School
http://www.wfisd.net/curriculum/pdf/RiderHS.pdf

http://www.nysata.org/ - NY state art teachers assoc
website. They have a comprehensive curriculum guide
for $35.

I emailed personally others who responded to Julie's
request. If they come through again, I will post to
the list and offer what I receive.

Post any good links you find while surfing...I guess
it is time I put a page on IAD to answer these kind of
questions.

An excellent source for you to borwse would be Ken
Schwab's web site -- see the kind of things he does...
Look at Art 1 (an introductorsy course) - then art two
and three (your advance studio 2-d courses)
http://www.room3art.com/

Ken has a book coming out soon taht you will want to
get --and is working on putting his lessons on CD -
more will come on that. A few of Ken's lesson may
still be found on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html

This is the best help I can give you right now. Hope
to hear more from you in the future.

Cheers,

Judy Decker

=====