Re: Does your school have a curriculum guide online? (Julie Sawyer, too)

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 22:03:15 PDT

http://www.artlex.com/ed/VisArtSc.pdf

I found the Scope and Sequence from 1992 - 1998 for my new school district's fine arts program, but I haven't found the current one yet. Will ask at orientation in a few weeks.

~ Kathleen

Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Art Educators,

Does your school/county have a curriculum guide
online? If so please post the URL.

I will collect them and put a page on IAD to help all
of the folks who ask. (only post free online guides).

I am not surfing for links to guides --but if you find
some please post them.

Julie Sawyer - Please pass ones on that you found (or
were given to you) to the list... Leslie may find some
value in them. (Julie - if you weren't the one who
asked recently - just ignore this).

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker