Architecture Around the World - Lesson Ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 20:13:07 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Architecture gets searched frequently on IAD and my site...Folks are looking
for Architecture lesson plans.

I started a theme page - no detailed lesson plan needed for these UNLESS you
already have one written and want to share it.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/architecture.htm
This first idea is from Sarah Wegenast - for middle school through high
school (adaptable to elementary - a la Romare Bearden. I will find my third
grade Romare Bearden lesson samples)

Jill (Blues Truth) on Getty list will be submitting some ideas she tries
next school year.
Do I have any contributors now?

The Middle School Ps and E's - Basic lesson ideas theme page died... I
deleted that one already and added LeAnn's lesson idea/image to the Ideas
that Motivate page. I needed some place to put it....it was a good one.

Send you ideas and images (just one is enough) to me OFF LIST....and I will
add them....Summer is a great time to share. I only ask you folks for topics
that people are searching the sites to find. I will add links to existing
lesson plans at the bottom of this file (once I get more added).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources