Re: my book

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 07:38:59 PDT

Congrats! I would be interested too! :) Jancy In Ohio

ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 07/15/2004 8:25:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Bicyclken@aol.com writes:
Well, It has finally come to an end. The "book" that I have been writing with my old friend and colleague Bob Capitolo is going to be published. We are hassling with the editor over words and phrases and I will tell you it is no picnic. Sterling publishing is in New York and we have to talk by e-mail and sending things. They seem to think that they can change things at will and we are trying to keep it as we wrote it. They asked for much new material and then tell you it was too long and then shortened it. However!!!!!!! we have seen some samples and it looks pretty good, well actually, very good.

Congratulations, Ken!!!! If anyone should have a book published- it's YOU!!!! We can all take lessons from you and your talented, professional approach to both creating art and teaching it! Just tell me where to send my check because I want to be one of the first in line to buy your book. Can you autograph my copy?
Susan on Long Island