Re: my book

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 18:05:56 PDT

CONGRATULATIONS!! I know the book will be super...and I'm putting in MY order now.
Carolyn Roberts

  Well, It has finally come to an end. The "book" that I have been writing with my old friend and colleague Bob Capitolo is going to be published. We are hassling with the editor over words and phrases and I will tell you it is no picnic. Sterling publishing is in New York and we have to talk by e-mail and sending things. They seem to think that they can change things at will and we are trying to keep it as we wrote it. They asked for much new material and then tell you it was too long and then shortened it. However!!!!!!! we have seen some samples and it looks pretty good, well actually, very good.

  Ken Schwab

---