Vicki's Research Summary - Best Practices Updated

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 17:20:11 PDT

Greetings all who may not have seen Vicki's research
findings....

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Vicki.htm

I have updated the file now to show the ranking of
standards - I say BRAVO to all of you who feel the
same as I do (they are ALL in the order I gave
them...but did not respond since I am no longer in the
classroom.

I have also updated the "How to Be Good Art Teacher"
showing Charlot's segment about that page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/teacher.htm
Three list members were quoted. He is not publishing
it anywhere... I just added this small segment to the
Teacher File page.

Charlot's paper is on the same subject - "Best
Practices"...He is from Malta (I goofed before
thinking Charlot was "she").

Thanks again Vicki for sharing back this valuable
study with us. I would like your permission to just
list the ranking of the six standards on the teacher
file page... Just let me know off list if you do not
want me to use it...otherwise I will go ahead and add
it...and credit Research by Vicki Ranck.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com