Re: Vicki Ranck's Research Summary - "Best Practices"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 16:54:47 PDT

Thanks Vicki,

I couldn't remember your scoring....

Vicki - I no one said your paper was horrible. I read it all an thought you
did a fine job.
I really liked the quotes you selected...and will be sharing some of those
with the list.
I am posting this to the list just in case someone thought I said something
negative about your project.

I guess I should come clean now and tell you I sent it to Sharon
Henneborn -and she appreciated it an found it very interesting, too.

You are being far too hard on yourself.

Judy

On 7/15/2004 7:36:19 PM, ArtsEdNet Talk (artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu)
wrote:
> 6 was most important, and one was least.
> thanks. i know the paper was horrible, but the responses were interesting.
> vicki

---