Tapped In Festival 2004!

---------

From: berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 12:47:09 PDT

The colored lights have been strung, the tents are up - all we need is
the popcorn, the cotton candy, and YOU! Please come to the fifth annual
Tapped In Festival on July 21, 2004. Our theme this year is Celebrate
Online Learning!

See the Tapped In Festival 2004 webpage at
http://ti2.sri.com/tappedin/web/festival/ and link to the time zone
friendly schedule to see all the exciting events.

Certificates of Participation will be offered for members and guests who
register for three hours of events. (Continuing Education Credits for
the certificates are determined by individual educational institutions.)

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
bjb@tappedin.org