Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Judy Decker's "Sculpture Garden"

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 19:40:48 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

What do you do with those sculpture samples when you retire? GARDEN ART!
Click on Garden link at top of page.....or scroll down.

More garden art to come.... We have had fun decorating our gardens - I
painted two more samples yesterday.... So far they have held up to the
rain...Sun is fading the colors. I have no need for any more serious
art...I'm just doing fun stuff now.

Anyone else have some art to share this summer?

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources