Judy Decker's "Sculpture Garden"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 19:40:48 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

What do you do with those sculpture samples when you retire? GARDEN ART!
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/my-art.htm
Click on Garden link at top of page.....or scroll down.

More garden art to come.... We have had fun decorating our gardens - I
painted two more samples yesterday.... So far they have held up to the
rain...Sun is fading the colors. I have no need for any more serious
art...I'm just doing fun stuff now.

Anyone else have some art to share this summer?

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources