Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: french artists/theme - Who needed info?

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 18:58:49 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I am not getting all of my mail...Who asked for
lessons on French Artists/theme?

I do have some Mardi Gras stuff to get online...

Email me off list. Give me more details of what you
are looking for. I never got your request.

Gosh - I just deleted all the stuff I sent last summer
on this topic....I may have saved some to file,
though. I posted several GREAT French School sites

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources