"Art Education Place" - What is new URL?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 12:46:35 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Sorry to post to all lists....I just need one person.....

Someone is searching the site for "Art Education Place" (2 searches
made)....
I am assuming that is the person who created the site? Are you still a list
member?
I removed the links because they were broken. I "googled" it to see if it
came up on first page Google....
If your site has a new home - let me know and I will add it back again.... I
don't even remember your name now Steve? maybe?

As always - if you are searching the site and don't find what you need - my
email address is right there on the home page. Many search MY site
(Incredible Art Resources) for something that is in the File For Sharing
folder - and those files will only come up if you search IAD home page.
Google search on IAD home page does a great job....
Note: The search feature on the Lesson Plans page will only search from
there on... it will NOT search the rest of IAD (or File for Sharing
folder).... It will pick up pages on my site since mine is in the middle
school lesson folder. Ken left the search on the lesson plan page at my
request...it is helpful to know what you need.

Jill (Blues Truth) - if you read this - your architecture unit is needed...
I get searches every week for lessons.

Thanks for using the sites.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department