Vicki Ranck's Research Summary - "Best Practices"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 10:33:08 PDT

Greetings Getty list members,

Vicki sent me her research summary last night.... I
have put the results on IAD just for Getty folks to
read:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Vicki.htm

I will not post her entire paper... but would be happy
to give out her resources. There are some excellent
quotes from her literature review that I will
share.... I just need to pull them out. I know many
were interested in her results so I wanted to get this
on ASAP.

Vicki - explain your rankings on number 6. I thought
folks were asked to put them (the standards)in order
of most important to least important...So the lowest
number would mean most important? right? With the
highest number being least important. Did I remember
this correctly?

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker