RE: basketball opportunity

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 07:04:12 PDT

Elizabeth Heisey <eheisey@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

>I have an open door with which I am not sure what to do. Our arts
>parent organization would like to promote our HS arts program at our
>home basketball games.

Elizabeth! How wonderful! An arts parent organization!! Count your blessings! Off the top of my head, I'd say design some banners. Big, bold, colorful, gorgeous, perhaps each with a (very brief) phrase about what the arts do for us. If your gym is like ours, there are plenty of metal beams from which to hang banners. Of course, you'll need the maintenance crew and some scaffolding to get them up there. J.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.