basketball opportunity

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 06:05:28 PDT

I have an open door with which I am not sure what to do. Our arts
parent organization would like to promote our HS arts program at our
home basketball games. Our school is small, private (under 400
secondary students) and the focus has always been on basketball. This
is a wide open door, because I think many people go to these games just
to be sociable. But I don't think that people are necessarily 'looking
for fine art' when they come to a game. However, this parent interest
is strong. Can anyone help me make the most of it?
Beth in Ohio

---