Re: Need suggestions for Disney questions, please

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 05:51:32 PDT

I think you should prepare an answer to how you use the newer
technology in your classes, as well as Su said differentiation.
Possibly how you keep yourself up on the latest research. I think of
the National Boards here and how everything has to be linked to
increased student achievement. I would look to see that those links are
clear and specific.
Good luck, we wish you all the best!!! I think you are a master teacher
by the way you lead in our discussions. Just in case you might also
want to think of what you might say if you win! (smile!)
Beth in Ohio

On Jul 13, 2004, at 9:21 AM, SuDoman@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Susan,
> Good luck! We are all rooting for you! At this moment in time,
> I think that questions may include something about standards and
> benchmarks, differentiation-meeting diverse needs of all students, or
> assessment. I wish it would be a question about creativity, critical
> thinking, or problem solving. You are such a strong candidate, I am
> sure you will be able to handle any question they give you. Please let
> us know how it goes. Su in Michigan
>
> ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---