Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Heather Leal's Middle School lessons - Now on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 12:02:30 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Heather Leal's middle school lessons are now on IAD. These can be adapted to
many grade levels.

Middle Ages Unit Plan
I Have a Dream - Heroes - Drawing
Frank Stella - Sports Action Cardboard Relief

These are all linked from Middle School Plans.

Thanks Heather.... She is working up a Hands lesson, too - I can't wait!
Keep on sharing folks...doing lesson plans is MUCH more fun that fixing
broken links.

I am off now making ART....just some FUN art.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources