Digital Portraits & Appleworks

---------

Bargka_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 06:42:30 PDT

In a message dated 7/13/04 3:01:41 AM, artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:
> http://www2.sd43.bc.ca/irvine/

Here is the address of the site which contains the digital portraits. I was
so interested in the lesson I had to find the site...
http://www2.sd43.bc.ca/irvine/Student%20Projects/2001-2002/FaceIt.htm

This address gets you directly to the school and the slide shows of all the
examples.

I have been lurking for awhile, sorry! I don't even know if I am replying
correctly or not. I don't know if I should have clicked reply all or just
reply. I guess I will find out. I have some lessons to submit which I will be
doing within the next month or two. They are variations on ideas I have
developed from IAD. I have been teaching now for 32 years and still love it!
Thanks for all your great ideas and hopefully I am now out of the shadows of
the backgrounds

Kathy Barger
cinti oh

---