Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: BIG request for curriculum

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 23:00:26 PDT

Our high school art curriculum is supposed to be on our ISD site.
Please check out Wichita Falls Independant School District site for Rider High School
see page 19.
i know it is not perfect but, for our district, this is the best we can do for now.
i hope this helps you a bit and that your year is great.
dealing with kids, i mean. they are worth every minute invested in them even if only one of them "gets it"
best wishes and blessings
nancy in north texas (100 degrees here today)