Welcome to the Art Room of Jeannie Sandoval - NEW on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 19:05:44 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Jeannie Sandoval's Art Room is now on Incredible Art Department:
West Hall Middle School:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/jsandoval.htm

You can access her site from Art Rooms
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/artroom.html

OR my Art Teacher Web Pages (I had one page on before - now there are
three).

You can get an idea how many projects to send for your own Art Room sites...
I would say no more than three per project. You can send up to 12 different
projects. I can get a site built for you with last years' work (providing
you have permission to publish) - Then you can update it with new projects
as the year progresses.

This offer is for list members who do not already have your own sites....
Jeannie now has one started at her school... I am just getting caught up
with my "to do" list by sharing what she had sent to me on CD last summer.
She had no expectation for a mini site at the time. This is my gift to her.
Once I get all my clowns filled on Art Rooms - someone else can take
Jeannie's clown.

Four of the clowns on the Art Room top row are from Jeryl Hollingsworth's
students (used with their permission).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/