Re: BIG request for curriculum

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 16:13:46 PDT

Julie,
I am the one reading 'Learning in Overdrive' this summer...The full
title continues, 'Designing Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
from Standards.' Yes, there really is such a book and yes it does help
me A LOT. It is by Ruth Mitchell, Marilyn Willis and the Chicago
Teachers Union Quest Center. Call me crazy but I am actually enjoying
getting my ducks in a row. Or, as they would say, my colored 3x5 cards
in rows.
Beth

---