Ps and Es Lessons for Middle School - 7 new plans

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 14:29:34 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I now have seven plans from Jeannie Sandoval all online in one file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/jean-lessons.htm
These were a gift to me that I am sharing.
They are linked from my Art Teacher Web pages and from Jeannie's page.
These lesson may not stay on the site forever - so save what interests you.
I did not link any resources up to these lessons.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources