Art about Sports - Relief Printing Lesson - MS (adaptable)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 11:57:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I discovered today I forgot to link up Jeannie Sandoval's Relief Printing
Lesson - It was "out there" - just not linked up:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Teachers/jean-print.htm
If that link breaks - It is linked from Middle School Lessons -- and from
her web page that is on my site.

I will be sharing a whole series of middle school plans this summer from
Jeannie. They will not all remain on the site forever. Jeannie is writing up
he Agam lesson this summer for me.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/