pop art camera

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 10:14:11 PDT

While visiting the Warhol museum in Pittsburgh last week, I noticed a pop art
camera for sale. I didn't buy it because I thought it was a disposable one and
it cost $13. Now I am kicking myself because it is NOT a disposable camera- it
uses 35 mm film and you get photos with 4 shots in red, blue, yellow, and
green. Anyone have one of these and want to give an opinion? Here's a link to
a site that sells them:
http://therestlessmouse.zoovy.com/product/0315

Think I'll order one, if I hear just one posiitve endorsement. :)
Thanks!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

---