Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Appleworks Drawing Software patterned portraits

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 09:09:33 PDT

"ArtsEdNet Talk" <> writes:
Now it all makes sense. I got the lasso, paint, and fill but
totally ignored the layer part. I guess it is because I was in
the Appleworks mode and didnt think it had layers. I can see
doing this several ways.

1. With colored pencils on black paper (students draw a color
2. The digital way, with above objective
3. Mosaic method.
4. Stain glass method (for upper students)
5. Tie into cubism

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes)