Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Appleworks Drawing Software patterned portraits

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 07:44:40 PDT

That's what I was wondering. I think I'll go back to the site and see if there's an e-mail address to the teachers or school.
~ Kathleen Arola

Aust ArtClasses <> wrote:
"ArtsEdNet Talk" writes:
Does anyone know if pictures were taken of students for this
project? I really love this lesson.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes)