Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Advice (Please!) for New Art Teacher (K-12)

From: JMJ Smith (jmj_s_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 14:46:04 PDT

I just wanted to say "THANK YOU!" for all of the advice you've given me. I'm really grateful to have found such a generous group. I've been checking my email every day--absorbing your advice like a sponge! Planning lessons for kindergarten through 12th grade is so overwhelming. I have so much to learn, and you guys are helping me so much...

Do you Yahoo!?