Re: Advice (Please!) for New Art Teacher (K-12)

---------

From: JMJ Smith (jmj_s_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 14:06:25 PDT

Hi Vicki. I would love to see your data analysis! Thank you so much for the offer.

Michelle

vranck0602@aol.com wrote:
Hi Michelle,
I recently did my research paper for my grad degree. It wasn't that good, but
I passed. I polled the good people from this list about creativity and what
not. If you would like to see what they had to say I would be glad to send the
data analysis part of it to you.
Vicki