Re: Vicki's Research project - to all who replied

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 09:45:30 PDT

--- vranck0602@aol.com wrote:

> If you would like to see what they had to say I
> would be glad to send the
> data analysis part of it to you.
> Vicki

Greetings all who responded to Vicki..... I asked
Vicki for the results of her research to share back
with the list. Is there anyone who objects to your
words of wisdom being shared via IAD -JUST for this
list? It would only be online for a couple days for
you to read.

I will then save the file to send to folks who ask
about "Best Practices" - just for their information -
not to be quoted in their research projects.

Regardless - Vicki- I am interested and would like to
read it.

Cheers!

Judy Decker