want this book?

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 19:21:09 PDT

I plan to give away some art education books this year. This is the first book I have to offer: "Arts for Everykid A Handbook for Change" It was published by the Council on the Arts/Dept. of State Alliance for Arts Education/New Jersey in 1992. It's a handbook for arts advocacy.
If you would like to have this book - just send me a large self addressed padded envelope with postage on it and I'll mail it to you. I don't know how much postage it would be to send a large paperback book but I'm guessing about $2.00. If it's more I'll pay it.
If this works I'll have more books to offer.
Sky in NJ

---