Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Middle School Medieval Unit Plan from Heather Leal

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 14:43:11 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Heather Leal has shared her unit plan for her Middle Ages Unit for Middle
She had planned three to four weeks and was not able to get the altered book
portion complete.
She sent me some Coat of Arms and they are wonderful. I will work on getting
this lesson linked....but for now I am sharing the easy way. I will link
Jackie's Heraldry Shields lesson to this lesson.

Thanks Heather! This will really help Don (on Art Education list).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources