Middle School Medieval Unit Plan from Heather Leal

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 14:43:11 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Heather Leal has shared her unit plan for her Middle Ages Unit for Middle
School.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/middle.htm
She had planned three to four weeks and was not able to get the altered book
portion complete.
She sent me some Coat of Arms and they are wonderful. I will work on getting
this lesson linked....but for now I am sharing the easy way. I will link
Jackie's Heraldry Shields lesson to this lesson.

Thanks Heather! This will really help Don (on Art Education list).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources