Jennie Auble's Graffiti Tag Lesson - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 14:27:27 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Jennie Auble's Graffiti Tag lesson has now been linked up for you to find:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Jen-tag.htm
Right now it is linked from Middle School Lessons

Lia's Graffiti Desk Lesson will be added to this file.

I have a couple links added - but have not surfed for new ones. If you have
some great graffiti sites send them my way and I will add them.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources