"Artists We are Passionate About" - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 17:36:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Incredible Artists will feature artists each month that YOU are passionate
about:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites.html
I have many more that were shared to feature in upcoming months.

Post artists -and web sites - that you are passionate about. I prefer to
list artists that have a web site (not just a page on a gallery site).
Please make sure the work is appropriate for kids for the artists you share
as I do not have time to check evey artist thoroughly. I will save all posts
that are made on this topic. Your name will not go on the web page - only
the artist and artist's site. Please post artist AND web site.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources