Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Krsi Fontes' Klimt Gold Scratchboard lesson on IAD

From: marcia lavery (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 14:17:19 PDT

This is a REALLY cool lesson! When I saw this earlier in the year I decided to order gold scratch paper for next year in order to try it. Thanks! Marcia

Judy Decker <> wrote:Greetings Art Educators,

Kris Fontes' Gold Scratchboard lesson got a lot of attention last year. She
gave me permission to put the lesson on Incredible Art Department:

Do you Yahoo!?