Re: Krsi Fontes' Klimt Gold Scratchboard lesson on IAD

---------

From: marcia lavery (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 14:17:19 PDT

This is a REALLY cool lesson! When I saw this earlier in the year I decided to order gold scratch paper for next year in order to try it. Thanks! Marcia

Judy Decker <jdecker@woh.rr.com> wrote:Greetings Art Educators,

Kris Fontes' Gold Scratchboard lesson got a lot of attention last year. She
gave me permission to put the lesson on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Kris-Klimt.htm

n.