Medieval - Renaissance Lesson Theme page - Clothing Lesson Plan

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 11:27:54 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

A lesson page for Medieval Art - Renaissance Art is planned for Incredible
Art Department. Don - on Art Education and ArtsEducators list has been
collecting ideas for his curriculum and will share with all when done.

Here is a lesson on Renaissance Clothing shared by Kathleen Arola:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ren-clothing.htm
This is good for many grade levels.

This is one that is here for your eyes only (all list serve members). I will
be taking it off in a few days.
I will put it back on when someone has images to share.

If anyone has lesson ideas to share for Middle Ages/Renaissance - you can
send them to me now and I will get them on the page. I would like one
picture to go with your lesson summary - just a brief description.

Sandy Bacon had a number of great ideas. I hope she is "listening" now. This
topic comes up every year.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/