Ceramic Slab Houses lesson on IAD - MS thru HS

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 10:44:06 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Marsha Gegerson submitted her ceramic houses lesson for Incredible Art
Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Marsha-slab.htm

I will be adding contemporary artist resources to this lesson - but for
now - I am sharing as is.
I have added links to the complete step by step lesson on Amaco.

This is linked from high school lessons.

Lesson ideas do not need to be original to be submitted to Incredible Art
Department. Just include your approach to the lesson - and credit your
source if you have it. If the lesson was online, I like to link to the
original lesson.
Marsha did not submit a copy of the Amaco lesson - but rather what she did
with it.

IAD Survey respondents said they like to see images on lesson plans - so now
all lessons will need to have one image in order to be linked. Lessons
without images will be shared for a short time through the File for Sharing
Folder. Since the content of that folder changes on the site - I do not have
an index for it. The files do come up in a Google search on the site (see
home page). If the file you are looking for does not come up - I have it
saved and you can request it.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/