request for book information

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 20:17:03 PDT

Hi everyone! I have landed a new job...and will be teaching art education
at the University of Eau Claire in Wisconsin this Fall. I am very excited
about this. In addition to being in the thrusts of moving....I am trying
to review some art education texts. Many I know....some have been
revised....etc.etc....and there are some I don't know well at all. I have
my own ideas....but I thought it would be a good idea if I asked you
all....which textbook you found most useful in your college prep
classes....I am thinking of art education texts primarily...though others
might be interesting as well. I would especially like to hear from fairly
new art teachers who have entered the field and any elementary teachers who
integrate art into their curriculum a great deal. Those of you who teach
at the university level could also provide useful feedback.

If you could take a moment and tell me the book...and why you like and
value it...that would be very insightful. You can email here or
privately. Thanks very much..... lia