Re: Middle School Lesson Ideas - Elements and Principles

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 15:23:25 PDT

I like the theme of this page.

Here is a link that applies to it. It has information sheets about the elements of art and principles of design. Perhaps it could be included on the page as additional resources.

http://ngfl.northumberland.gov.uk/art/infosheets/default.htm

~ Kathleen Arola

Judy Decker <jdecker@woh.rr.com> wrote:
Greetings Middle School Art Teachers,

I am "testing" this theme page.
MIDDLE SCHOOL IDEAS: Elements and Principles of Design
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/nonob.htm