Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Middle School Lesson Ideas - Elements and Principles

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 15:23:25 PDT

I like the theme of this page.
Here is a link that applies to it. It has information sheets about the elements of art and principles of design. Perhaps it could be included on the page as additional resources.
~ Kathleen Arola

Judy Decker <> wrote:
Greetings Middle School Art Teachers,

I am "testing" this theme page.
MIDDLE SCHOOL IDEAS: Elements and Principles of Design

Do you Yahoo!?