Krsi Fontes' Klimt Gold Scratchboard lesson on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 14:14:18 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Kris Fontes' Gold Scratchboard lesson got a lot of attention last year. She
gave me permission to put the lesson on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Kris-Klimt.htm

See her lesson for more images:
http://www.krisfontez.com/klimt.htm

By putting it on IAD, I could list the Klimt links and show Mike Sacco's
student work, also.

This is linked from Middle School plans.

If anyone has another Klimt lesson (or Art Nouveau Lesson) - I would be
happy to add it to this lesson page.

Thanks for sharing!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department