Elementary Classroom image content

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 06:22:21 PDT

Hi All,
 On the subject of image content, in my elementary (gr 1-6) art rooms it goes like this...
No blood,
no guns,
no violence (killing or fighting),
and nothing rude (all people must have clothes, and no foul language written).

 I realize that many of you consider this censorship, but I hold full responsibility for what happens in my Art classrooms, and this seems to work out well with my population.

Hope this helps, Christine Besack :)

---