Re: art room rules

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 22:31:13 PDT

I agree Kay!

My three classroom rules are:

1. Respect Others
2. Respect Things
3. Respect Yourself

In the beginning of the year, we discuss examples of these rules, and everything falls under at least one of these categories. I spend extra time on the Respect Yourself rule, because students usually know the first two already, but they aren't used to thinking about how their behaviors can follow their level of self esteem. Maybe this year I'll even play the RESPECT song - have to listen to it and see if it's appropriate.

~ Kathleen

"Broadwater, Katherine" <KBroadwater@towson.edu> wrote:
I think it can all be reduced to one simple rule.
Respect others, yourself, materials & environment

Best wishes,
Kay Broadwater