12 Character Education Lessons - Now on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 20:01:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Since there was some interest on Getty - I put Teresa Holt's 12 Character
Education lessons back online in one big file.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/teresa-character.htm
I still have more work to do with the fonts and hyperlinks - but the ideas
are there.
These are linked from Elementary Lesson Plans.

Teresa will send in an image if she does these with her students (book
images were removed). Anyone who uses them is welcome to send in your
adaptation and a sample student project. If you do an alternate project with
the books listed - feel free to send in that sample, too, along with a brief
description of the project.

Teresa's Word files have been removed from the site. Files that are shared
are not always kept on the site. The "File for Sharing" folder just
eliminates the need to forward files to list members.

Maybe the folks who downloaded them can see if they have a character
education lesson to add?

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/