To all who missed Teresa's Character Ed Lessons

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 18:53:58 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Teresa's 12 Character Education Lessons are no longer
online.

I put Teresa's lessons online for Jill (Blues Truth)
since I can not forward her lessons. Once I heard from
Jill that she got them, I removed them from the
server. They are pretty large files individually.

I will in time put them back on as html. It will just
take many hours to do.

"Files for Sharing" do not always remain on the
site....Folks are to look at them and download them
when I post them if you find them valuable. I created
that folder so I would not have to sit by my machine
and forward files all day (grin).

Now that I know someone else is interested in them - I
will work on converting them. They will be all on one
long file - but without her images (they were pictures
of the books for the most part).

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker