Re: Character Education - Jill

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 14:41:32 PDT

Greetings Jill,

I am glad my posts are coming through. Here is how you
can "pay it forward"

1. Look at the list of prints provided by Art Image
Publication for Character Ed:
http://www.artimagepublications.com/products/charac2.html
Let me know one that you would like to see a lesson
plan for...any topic that is listed. Rachel said she
would send me another one for Incredible Art
Department. I would like to get the lesson added this
summer. Just need to know what might interest someone.
You choose.
This is the lesson I put on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/character.htm

2. Submit one good architecture lesson after your
class... no rush on that (I saved your post to ask you
later). Good architecture lessons are needed.

3. Submit one good character education lesson - after
you have tried it with kiddies (no rush). You may even
submit one inspired by Teresa's lessons. Any time is
good for that lesson. You will hear from me next
summer on this topic. Every summer, someone asks about
character education.

Happy summer planning!

Judy Decker

--- BluesTruth@aol.com wrote:
> These ideas are FABULOUS. I will try them out in
> Sept. DId you want some new ideas now or later? I
have some LP at home that I can forward to you or can
you wait until Sept.? Please let me know. I will do
anything you want me to do. I am also taking a class
in architecture. They might have some nice LP for
that. Do you want some of those plans for your site
too? I am taking the class in August. What other
types of plans do you need? Thanks for the ideas in
Char. Ed. Jill