Character Education Lesson Plan - Elementay - MS

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 14:03:45 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have received permission to put one lesson from Art Image Publications for
Character Education on IAD.
Family Commitment:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/character.htm
Linked from Elementary - but also good for middle school (The lessons and
activities are geared for K thru 9 -- prints of course may be used thru 12)
Look over the lists of prints that are offered. Rachel Ross will send me
another lesson from the set. Let me know what interests you.
http://www.artimagepublications.com/products/charac2.html

The lists of prints are on page 20 in current catalog. You could order some
prints individually and write your own lessons. Each print does come with
background information on artist, the image and lesson activities. Prints
are laminated both sides. Make you own set - minimum order is 5 prints.

Art Image Publications
http://www.artimagepublications.com/frame800x600/index.html
Phone 1-800-361-2598 for a free catalog.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources