Re: Quick Survey

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 13:23:38 PDT

"ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> writes:
>1. I feel my students understand the grading scale (that you
>use).
   Yes, but just dont pay attention to it.

>2. I feel I have been given adequate training in assessment.
  Yes, but always polishing up on that.

>3. I feel grading in art is important.
  Assessment is important, feel it is the process, not the end
results, but not take lightly the end results either.

>4. I am confident in assessing my students' Art.
  Yes, feel very confident.

>5. I feel I have enough time during my classes to effectively
>assess student understanding.
  Yes, if you are monitoring students on a daily basis, you are
assessing students.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802