RE: camera question

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 11:04:41 PDT

Adarama in New York City.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: marcia lavery [mailto:marciadotcom@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 1:21 PM
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Subject: camera question

    Since there's bound to be someone here with photo knowledge, I thought
I'd ask you my question. I want to buy a filter to create dream-like
effects on my SLR camera. I'm trying to find a reputable online place to buy
from, preferably with good prices and before and after pics so I can find
one with exactly the effects I want. Oh, and also one that is located in the
U.S. so I don't have to pay crazy international shipping prices. Can anyone
recommend a place to buy from? Also, how do I know what size filter to buy?
I have a regular 35 mm SLR camera. Thanks, Marcia